BOOKING CANCELLATION POLICY
If you cancel your stay up to one night before the day of arrival, the first night of your stay will be charged (your non-refundable deposit). If cancelled later or in the case of no-show the total price of the reservation will be charged.
LOSS OR DAMAGE
If any of St.Bernards property is lost or damaged during your stay, you will be charged the full amount for replacement or repair. Payment would be due before departure or charged to the card details provided at the time of booking.
By using the site you agree to comply with our terms and conditions, which are as follows:
- You may not data mine, reproduce, re-sell, publish or modify any portion of the web site without written consent from St.Bernards Guesthouse.
- All content included on the website, such as text, graphics, logos and images is the property of St.Bernards Guesthouse or its content suppliers unless otherwise stated and is protected by United Kingdom and International copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of St.Bernards Guesthouse and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws. You may not systematically extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the website without St.Bernards Guesthouse's express written consent. In particular, you may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) without St.Bernards Guesthouse's express written consent. You also may not create and/or publish your own database that features substantial parts of this website without St.Bernards Guesthouse's express written consent.
- St.Bernards Guesthouse respects the intellectual property and reputation of others. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed or that your name, business or reputation has been defamed in any way please notify us immediately.
- We reserve the right to make changes to our website and policies at any time. You will be subject to the policies in force at the time that you use the website. If any of these conditions is deemed invalid or for unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
- We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
- If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
- These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.